Welcome to the WAHA Registration page. Here you will find everything you need to register for the upcoming season.
Step 1: Register with USA Hockey
- Go to the USA Hockey Registration page.
- Certify that you are at least 18 years old. If you are under 18, you will need to have a parent or guardian complete this process for you.
- Select “Ice Player/Coach” as the Registration Type.
- Follow the instructions to complete your registration. You will need the confirmation number given at the end to complete registration with WAHA (Step 2 below).
Step 2: Register with WAHA
- Go to the WAHA Registration page.
- Enter your USA Hockey Confirmation Number, enter the code seen in the box, and certify that you are at least 18 years old. Again, if you are not at least 18, you will need to have a parent or guardian complete this process.
- Follow the instructions and be sure to register for the correct age division (see division birth years listed below).
- For payment, WAHA accepts VISA, MasterCard, Discover, or checking accounts.
House Divisions, Birth Years, and Cost
Tim Bits – 2008 and younger $140
Mites – 2006 and 2007 $275
Squirts – 2004 and 2005 $275
In-House PeeWees – Grades 6 through 9 $275
Adult – Ages 18 and over $275